Little Prayer

Hello friends

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ...

It is been a while since, I did my last post, life has not been normal for me .
But one can not take life for granted ....my hubby got really sick and was in hospital for 9 days during Christmas, his Appendix got repurted ..was it scary but Thanks to God ! his feel and back home :)

We spent Christmas at home and kids were bit sad ... but we all open our presents once Daddy was home ... just one day ago ... !!!

Made this card for Scrapbook Stamp Society   blog challenge White on White using on digi image by Sherri Baldy .

Here is my card
Forever Grateful
 
Made is card while thinking about my hubby ...say a little prayer for him .
 
Materials Used
White Card 15cm x 15cm
White Cardstock
Cuttlebug
Embossing folder
White Lace
White Satin Ribbon
Large Flower punch
Meduim Flower punch
Small Flower punch
Butterfly punch
Liquid Pearls
Clear small Bling
Medium Crystal Bling
Swirl Die Cut
X-press IT blending paper
Copic Markers used to colour
Digi Image from - Scrapbook Stamp Society
 
Hope you like what I had to share and once again thank you for stopping .
 
Until then ~ Take Care ~ Be Safe
 
Hugs Rose
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew