Sweet As A Cupcake


Hello friends and welcome

Hope that you all are having great creative time ... !!!
I know .. I am having alots of fun ...playing with all this new digi ...from
SSS
Today... I will be sharing a card which I created using Heather Valentin
~ Chef Lola ~ sexy and naughty ...lovely to create an adult card or for a love one ... I think... a Valentine card will be as well ... but will see....

Here is my card :)
Chef Lola




Materials Used :-
6 x 6 white card
Red card
Printed paper -sweet wishes paper stack
Black satin ribbon
Read sheer ribbon
Corner punch
Muffin & Cherry stamp - kaisercarft
Stamp banner
Glossy Accents
Clear Bling
Printed sentiment
X-Press Blending paper
Image from SSS


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
Until we meet again.

Enjoy !

Regards
Rose









Comments

  1. Fantastic job Rose. I love the cupcake embellishment. Thank you also for the lovely birthday card. You made my day, in case you didn't know. I wrote about you in my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katherine ... Thank you for your lovley messages :) so glad that you got it just in time for your birthday ! I will check your blog out ... thank you once again :)

      Delete
  2. wow this is GORGEOUS Rose.
    this looks absolutely stunning, beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise (dblady1020)30 August 2012 at 19:57

    I like this image - cute but also sassy. Nice job.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an outstanding card girl! I love it! Made me want this digi now....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew