Happy Halloween

Good Day ...to all my followers ..!

Hope we all are great .. !

Today... I am writing this post from Fiji ... my homeland ... yes I am on a  little holiday ...always good to visit, beautiful day ... rather bit warm ..!

I like to share a card today which is called ~ Nellies Pumpkin~ by Sherry Baldy ... she's adorable .. once can get this from Here created a setp-up card

Here is my card
Nellies Pumpkin

Spider - cut from circut
cob web and a bat and grass also cut from circut


Leaves and cob-webs cut from circut

Materails Used
Black card
Orange card
Basic Grey print paper
Circut -leaves,grass, cob-webs, spider & bat
Small flower punch
Black bling
Liquid pearls
Kindy Glitz

Once again thank you so much for visiting my blog and feel free to leave some love ...
Have a lovely day ..!

Regards
Rose


Comments

  1. Love all those extras Rose. Great coloring and great designs from the Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card Rose, the embellies are fab.Great over all composition. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Rose!
    Thanks for playing along at Mad for Markers challenges!
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew