Hello friends and welcome to my blog
It's beautiful Saturday afternoon ... bright sunshine rather bit windy but can't complain as I am enjoying the sun .
Keeping the weather in mind....I created this card ... :
Here is my card
Created this card using Heather Valentin's cute digi ... ~ Love Birds~ which one can get from here, do hop over and check out the new line of digi ..they all so beautiful :)
1. The image is printed out on X-Press Blending paper & coloured in with Copic Markers
2. The printed paper is mounted on the plain blue card, together they both are on the white card .
3. cut out a second piece of blue card and printed paper ..bit smaller in size, using yellow paper punch out the border and place on the blue card, hiding the joints with the printed paper .
4. Place the Blue Ribbon right next to yellow border on the print paper
5 . Image is mounted on a yellow scollope card
6. The image is mounted on the 3D pop dots
7. Flower are place ..white ..green ..white and button and a knot on the blue ribbon
8. Stamp the sentiment and place in an angle
White / Blue/ Yellow card
2 white paper flower
1 Lime green paper flower
3 med. white pearls
Sheer Blue ribbon
Thank you so much for stopping by ... not much but hope you do like it .. :)
Feel free to leave some love .
Until we meet again !
Have a great weekend !