I Love Copic

Hello friends

Hope that you all are fine and busy in your craft work . Sorry, as I have not been around...just not feeling well ... wonder when this cough and flu will leave my body ...voice loss as well .

Did some work ..in my craft room on Saturday ... but was just not up to posting ...but today, I thought to work and post .

Working on Sherri Baldy's new digi image ~ I Love Copic ~ which you can get from Scrapbook Stamp Society Store ...do hop over and check out the new digi's as well ....they are really fun to play with .

Here is my Twisted Easel Card
 

I really had great time in making this card ..but sorry about the picture qaulity,, as you can see ..taken on my bed ..lol ...was not feeling well to do ...much ..

Materails Used
 6 x 6" card 
 Basic Grey paper ...just love the orange ..
White Dolly
Broder Punch
Flower Punch
Felt Hearts
White Pearls
Purple Bling
Cork Bird
Golden Mesh

Thank  you for stopping by and feel free to leave some love ..! but for most ..thank you !
Hope that you have a creative day as well .

Hugs
Rose

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew