Baby Shower


Baby Shower Invites

Big Hello to all ....

It's Saturday afternoo on my side of the world ....lovely day ...bright sun and sight chill in the air ...just reminds you ..that it's Autumn ..but ...

I like to share a card but, it's a Baby Shower Invites, which I made for one of my cilents..!
I created this card on a very simple and easy layout ...but cute one ...I love using riddons & bows ..thats just me ...

Here is the card


It's a pink card ..with white emboss on top ...with ribbon and bow ...baby stroller is cut separate, then put together dress with ...paper lace and bling ...it's mounted on 3D form dots



Materials Used
15 x 15cm card
white Cardstock
Cuttlebug
Emboss Floder
Punches
Pink Ribbon
Pink Bling
Sentiment - Baby Shower


Thanks once again for stopping by ....! Have a lovely weekend ...enjoy with family & friends :)

Hugs
Rose
xoxo

Comments

  1. ahhhhhhhhh cute and beautiful rose.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again ...thank you ...huh :)

    regards
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew