Cheeky Beach ...by The Greeting Farm

Hello friends,

Hope that you  all are good ...and keeping our creative lifestyle active..!

I have updated my blog for few days, just got busy with few other stuffs on hand but I am back now .

This evening, I like to share a card which I made using a stamp from " The Greeting Farm"
 call " Cheeky Beach " - she  is cheeky and cute at the same time .  I simply love and adore her... did a few cards with her so I decided to share one with you all .

Here is my card

I had fun working on this card ... love the colour and the depth .. Gypsy Sisters paper collection range is so beautiful to work with ...



Materials Used
White Cardstock 15cm x 15cm
Teal cardstock
Kaisercraft paper - Gypsy Sisters Collection
Spellbinder-Die Cut ( Oval /Hearts )
Cuttlebug folder
Martha Stewart border punch
Stain Teal Ribbon
Coffee Lace
Pearls & Blings
Image coloured with copic markers


It was a fun project to work with ... so dig out your paper, card, image and glue ...have fun


Thanks all for visiting my blog and if you have any questions the please free to ask or to leave a comment .


Hugs
xoxo
Rose 

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Rose, love the colour combo! Welcome to blog land you will have lots of fun here, thanks for following and look forward to seeing more of your creations, happy crafting and have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...Annette ..for your sweet words and yes looking I am looking forward for fun time .. :-)
    You to have a lovely weekend ..take care ..!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew