Beautiful life

My Bestie Aussie Challenge

Challenge #6 
Theme - Anything Goes 



Hello ladies 
Welcome back  

Today, I share my new card for 
My Bestie Aussie Challenge
using the new release digital image 
these are available from 
Bestie Store
Hop over and join our current blog challenge 
have fun and great prizes to new 


My Card 
using image  
FLOWER GIRLS DOLL10



Added couple of layers on the card .. with few embellishments
printed and coloured the image with copic markers 
stamp the sentiment 
handmade paper flower 
used golden mesh 

Challenge Entered 

A Prefect time to craft Challenge
Ally's Angels Challenge
Bastel-traum Challenge
Birthstone Challenge
Classic Design Challenge
Cards Galore Challenge
D-LART Challenge
Love to Craft Challenge
Love to Scrap Challenge


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 
Thanks for your love and support 

Crafty Hugs 

Rose 


Comments