Bike Ride

 



March New Release 
at 
All Dressed Up Stamps

Hello friends & welcome back 

It's time for New Monthly Release over 
at All Dressed Up - Wendy has come 
up with some cute and beautiful digital images. 
Just hop over and take a peek at the Blog 

Today I am using Spring Bike Ride
his cute and hope I have done justice in colouring him. 
Created the background scene ..enjoyed 
This image reminds me of my childhood bike, it was also red as well. 






  • card size 4"x6"
  • print the image on X-Press IT blending card 
  • Colour with Copic markers & white jelly roll pen 
  • create the scene 
  • had lot of fun in making 
  • keeping the layout simple without a sentiment

Hope you like what I have created .Do join our monthly challenge, great prize are up for grab . 

Until we meet again 
Happy Crafting 
Rose DT 

 








Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew