My Heart

 My Bestie Aussie Challenge
February Challenge 
Theme : Anything Goes 


Hello friends 
Today, I share my new card for My Bestie Stamps using new release image 
she is adorable and fun to play.
Hope one can join our current challenge and have fun with great prizes. 

Here is my card : 
Printed the image on X-Press It Blending Card 
Coloured the image with Copic Markers 
Love this cute pie 


Just added few embellishments with paper flowers 
few small blings 
printed sentiment mounted on heart with couple of hallow frames 
cut around the image a mount on pop dots as well 
tried to keep card simple 



Challenge Entered




Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . Have fun & stay safe 
Happy Crafting 
Rose 

Comments

  1. A very sweet image colored so beautifully, Rose. Thank you for sharing your project at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and your layout is lovely. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts this week. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable and very pretty design, many thanks for joining in with this weeks theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring blows me away; it's awesome! Such a sweet, lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew