Winter Wedding

Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Challenge 50
Theme : Anything Goes 


Dont forget to get your DISCOUNT CODE from the blog 

Hello friends and welcome back 

Today, there is a new challenge over at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge. Moving away from Christmas cards, I have created a Wedding Card. 

For this project I am using a pre coloured digital image from Work & Play 9 Collection /Bride and Groom from the collection packet. 

here is my card 



Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 
Hope you like what I have created and share . 
Entering my card to following challenges 

Challenge Entered 

Crafty Hugs & Merry Christmas 
Rose


Comments

  1. A very cute card, but our challenge is for Christmas cards only I'm afraid.......Lynda/Loopyloo DT The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just the perfect dream. A really great wedding picture that was wonderfully colored. I love the design with this amazing circle die and the beautiful colors and papers. Beautiful roses too, although I can't really imagine these roses being Christmas flowers.
    In any case, thank you for presenting your card in the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew