Moment Together

 LeAnn's World 101 Challenge
October Challenge #55 / Mid Month Inspiration 
Theme : Anything Goes 


Hello crafty friends 

Today, I share my card for Mid Month Inspiration, there is still time to enter the challenge..
I am digital image and papers from my stash and printed the sentiment. 
I have created a Autumn card, love this cute friend scene . Autumn is one of my favourite season. 

My Card 


Digital image - Autumn Blessings
My card is 5" x 5" 
printed and coloured the image 
Double Die Cut with stitched circle die 
adhere some paper flowers 
punch some paper leaves 
add the sentiment & brown pearls 
Brown Card stock 


Challenge Entered 
Cardz 4 Guys Challenge 307
Daisy Chain Challenge Oct


I hope you like what I created . 
Happy Crafting 
Thanks for popping by and taking a peek 

Rose DT 






Comments

  1. Fantastic coloring!! Love the deep rich colors...perfect for our "fall colors" challenge over at C4G!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Rose, your cards are always a treasure to see, your colouring is sensational and your style is gorgeous xx xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew