Positive Vibes

Hello friends 

I'm back ! Today, I am sharing my new DT project for Mid Monthly Reminder Challenge for LeAnn's World 101 Challenge - there is still time to enter our challenge, great fun . 



Print the image on Copic X -Press It Blending Card 
Coloured the image with Copic Markers 
Fuzzy cut around the image 
printed the sentiment and mount on 3D pop dots 
added in few extra elements to get the effects .


It's a normal 6x4" card 


side view of my card 


Challenge Entered 


Thanks for stopping and taking a peek 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose DT 


Comments

  1. What a handsome uplifting card, Rose! Thank you for sharing your masculine creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again soon. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your coloring is top notch and I wouldn't have known it was colored if you hadn't said so. I'm completely impressed with your fussy cutting as well! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew