Brighten Up Your Day

 Hello friends in blogland 


HAPPY NRE YEAR - sending best wishes and blessings for 2022,
hope that 2022 will be kind to us.


Today, I have new DT cards to share which I have created for 
My Bestie Aussie Challenge
Challenge 1 
Theme - Anything Goes

I am using new released digital image by Sherri Baldy 
these are so beautiful and cute - called 

Here are my cards 



SHABBY CHIC BIRDCAGE BESTIES ~ DOLL 17

printed the image on X-Press blending card 
coloured the image with Copic markers 
added couple layers on the card 
used designer papers from stash 
stamped the sentiment on kraft card  with brown ink 
applied dew drops using Nuvo drops 




my second card 



printed and coloured the image  with Copic Markers 
fussy cut the image and mounted on 3D pop dots 
Used Distress Ink Oxide in background - worn lipsticks -shaded lilac - squeezed lemonade 
sprinkled some water drops on the ink - to create effects
stamped the sentiment with black ink 


I hope you like what I have created and shared 
these cards are bit different from my normal style 
quite enjoy it 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 



Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew