SPECIAL day

 

Hello friends, 
Welcome to my blog,
Today, I have a new card to share which I have created to for 
Here is my DT card 
using a digital image 
available from HERE
such a beautiful image, I have coloured the skin a little bit darker then normal skin tone, rather mess up the hair ...lol ! seriously, I don't know what I was thinking when trying out this hair combo. 

- Copic Colours -
Skin - E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-RV10 
Hair - YR24-YR23-Y32
Dress & Headband-B05-B04-BO2-B01-B00-B000-W0-W1


Materials Used 
white /Blue card stock 
Kaiser Craft designer papers 
handmade flowers
Doily - Uniquely Creative Metal Die  
nuvo crystal drops 
white jelly pen

side view 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.
Have a lovely week .

Happy Crafting 
Rose 




Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew