Mother's Day

 

Hello friends, 
Welcome back to  my blog 
Hope you all are doing good! 
All is well on my side of the world,
my boys have started Uni and my daughter in year 9 .. time is flying.

Today, I am here to share my new DT Inspiration for 
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge

Challenge #8 
DT Challenge Theme:
Make a card in 2 parts so something reveals 

 /Anything Goes 

I really had great and fun time in making this card.
This is my first time in making a slider card.
Got my inspired though Pinterest & YouTube
thanks to all the ladies who have uploaded their tutorials 


Here is my Project 

CREATED A SLIDER CARD 

I have created a card using  digital image and digital papers 
both images are printed on X-Press It Blending card 
Coloured with Copic Markers 


card size is 5" X 7"
Printed the designer paper Winnie Celebrations 3
Make a belly band for the card using digital image Holly Spring Bunny
Digital flowers - Helga Hippo Floral/Foliage
Printed the sentiment - Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Sentiment/Quotes|
Inside digital image - Holly Spring/Easter bunny



Used same digital papers outside and inside the panels 
used dark purple stripes in the centre back  panels 
and green in the centre panel 
printed and fussy cut all the digital flowers & butterflies 
added a small sentiment 
added few clear domes

Challenge Entered
crafty Sentiment Challenge- Anything Goes
Ike's World Challenge-141-Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge -140-Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


Hope you like what I have created 
Hope you do join our current challenge 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 









Comments

  1. Stunning fancy fold card as usual Rozina. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose your reveal card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful, unique and beautiful card you've created, Rose. So glad you've joined our challenge on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gatefold card!

    Thank you for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Rose - so beautiful :) Maz xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew