Special Wishes

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Challenge #14
Theme - Anything Goes 
DT Requirments - Pop Up card 



Your Special discount code is HERE
This will save you a HUGE
SELECTED* DIGI STAMPS 
(INCLUDING COLLECTIONS/BUNDLES)
*not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product




Hello friends in blog land 

Hope you all are well and keeping safe in these tough time.
Today, there is a new challenge over at 

Here is my project 

for my current project I am using Helga Hippo - BIG KAHUNA
 and from there I have selected a designer sheet .
fussy cut all the images and adhere to acetate  
I am using a pre-colored image today ... 
I love the end result . 


created a little video - hope it turns out nicely as not professional  and my very first time in making one . sorry if its not clear . 



Side view of the card 


Challenge  Entered





Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Rose this is such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. Keep safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew