Hello Friend

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog

Hello ladies and welcome back 

Today I like to share my new card for 
I am using new digital release image 
which you can find Here

Here is my card

using image 

printed and colored the image with Copic Markers 
fuzzy cut and mount on 3D pop dots 
Added in few layers to get the dimension
added in white cotton lace and pink satin ribbon
stamped the sentiment
added few sequins

Hope you like what I have created and shared 
hop over to our blog. Take a peek what other DT members
have created . 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Hugs Rose   

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card that is such a cute image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie .
      Have a blessed day .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew