Moon and Stars

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Hello friends and welcome to my blog 

New Release for Sparkle Unicorn 


Time to share another project for 
I am using this amazingly new fun release digital image 
so beautiful -cute & adorable .


Here is my project
using image
Love You to the Moon & Stars 



Created a open fold card . 
mounted the image on 3D pop dots 
Printed the image on xpress it blending card 
Colored in with Copic Markers 
love these image and paper line 
added in few different die cuts 
together with some white cotton lace and ribbons 

Hope you like my new creation 
Happy Crafting 

Rose 



Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew