You are Wonderful

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ CHALLENGE BLOG

Hello friends in blog land 

How are you all doing ...? What you have been creating .
It is nice to feel and see change in our weather here in Aust ... bit cooler .
I have been enjoying doing some water coloring, can say .. still learning. 



Well, It is time to share my new DT card for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps.
I am using a digital image and it is available for online purchase  HERE

Here is  my card 


Printed the image on X-Press IT Blending card
Colored the image with Copic Markers 
Water colored the background 
Die cut the image and mounted on the card
used white gauze in the background 
adhere the flowers 
stamped the sentiment 
punched out the butterfly 
card size is 13cm x13cm 

I love the image ... she is so cute and adorable .
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy Crafting 
Hugs 
Rose 


Comments