Happy New Year - 2019

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog

Hello ladies ... & Welcome Back ! 

Happy New Year to you all ! 

Today, I am sharing a new card which I have created for 
The Paper Nest Dolls Blog Challenge
I am using a digital image to Celebrate New Year 2019

Here is my DT Inspirational card 



card size - 14cm x 14cm 
colored the image with Copic Markers 
3D pop dots 
"Celebrate" die cut
small star die cut
circles die cut
mirror gold card
Papers from stash 

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year ! 
Relax and Stay Safe

Do hop over & join our current challenge  

Happy crafting 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Happy New Year Rozina! Loving this creation as much as all your others. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose Happy New Year to you and your family. Your card is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew