SOG - November Release


Hello friends in blog land 





Merry Christmas to you all ... ! 

Time is flying ... where did the year you ?
Today, I like to share my cards for this month's new release . 
which you can get from HERE


Here is my DT Inspirational Card 


SKATERS TIA AND TOBIELike always printed and colored the image with Copic Markers 
Created a White winter card ... with white handmade flowers 
added couple of handmade flowers 
added in few large snowflakes
stamp the sentiment 


Here is my second card


For this card... I have kept a simple concept 
die cut the Christmas trees .. inked and added white flower soft 
die cut  the window and tried to create a scene 
added for small blings added for small rock near the trees


Hope you like my new creations ... 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy Crafting 
Rose 

Comments