In My Heart

Hello friends in blog land 



Once again ... it is time for another great challenge over at 
theme is -Anything Goes with My Bestie

Christmas is just around the corner ... but today 
I am not sharing a Christmas card ..just something different 

here is my DT Inspiration card 


card size is 14cm x 14cm 
paper line - kaiser craft 
colored the image with Copic Markers 
fuzzy cut and mounted on 3D pop dots 
added in few days .. and couple of paper flowers 
added in couple of  pieces lace and pearls

Hope you like what I have created 
Thank you for stopping by & taking a peek. 


Happy Crafting 
Rose  

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew