Winnie Heavenly - Angelic

Hello ladies ... 

Welcome back ... 

Day 4 _ Release -Polkadoodles Crafting 


Today, I am going to share my third card for the New Release 
over at Polkadoodles Crafting 
These Winnie Heavenly is so beautiful  .. cuddly & adorable
I love each of them ... remember they are NOT DIGI DOWNLOAD
these are CLEAR POLYMER STAMPS

Angelic - Winnie Heavenly Clear Stamp set


Angelic - Winnie Heavenly Clear Stamp set



Here is my card


 Colored with Copic Markers
fuzzy cut the flowers & mounted 
added in few layers to get the dimension
use of nuvo drops 
tie in with rose gold bakers twine 


Copic colors 
skin - E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R21
Hair - E57, E55, E53
Dress - RV66, RV53, RV55, RV56
Wings - B000, B00, Y000
Shoes - E57, E55, E53
Flower - R24, R14

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 
Hope you like what I have created and shared 
Do hop over and check out the other new release at 

Have a great crafty day 

Hugs Rose 


Comments