Snowman - Winnie Heavenly


Hello ladies ... 

Welcome back ... 

Day 6 _ Release -Polkadoodles Crafting 


Today, I am going to share my third card for the New Release 
over at Polkadoodles Crafting 
These Winnie Heavenly is so beautiful  .. cuddly & adorable
I love each of them ... remember they are NOT DIGI DOWNLOAD
these are CLEAR POLYMER STAMP set 

which is available from 

Here is my Card 


using Clear Stamp set


I have stamp the image on X -Press It Blending Card \
Colored in with Copic Marker 
 Cut around and mounted on
all the edges are distress
fussy cut the flowers and stockings 
sentiment from store
added in some lace, tassel lace and gold tinsel twine 

 
digital paper using 


Colors Used 

skin- E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R21
Hat & Scarf - R46-R29-R24-R22
Hair - E55-E53-E51
Wings - V000-BV20
Dress - BG01-BG01-BG02-BG10
Boot - E55-E53-E51
Snowman - W0-W1-YR09-YR07-E47


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 
Hope you like what I have created and shared 
Do hop over and check out the other new release at 

Have a great crafty day 

Hugs Rose

Comments

  1. Wonderful creation Rozina. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous is all I can say for this card, the whole card is brilliant totally love it xx Hugs DOnna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew