Winnie Heavenly - Shining Star



Good Morning ladies 

Today .. I like to share my second DT Card 
which I created using Brand New Winnie Heavenly 
Release Stamps 

for Polkadoodles Crafting 
Remember it is NOT  a Digital Download
rather it is a Clear Polymer Stamp

I am working on a Stamp after so long ...& I love it 
It is really an honor to be part of the New Release Team 

Totally adore this little cutie
Love her to bits




different mediums of die cuts
colored the image with Copic Markers 
Nuvo Drops 



Colors Used
skin- E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R11
Wings- BV25-BV20-V000-B000
Dress-BG15-BG13-BG11-BG10
Hair - YR27,YR24-YR31,Y21



Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 
Hope you like what I have created and shared 
Do hop over and check out the other new release at 

Have a great crafty day 

Hugs Rose 






Comments