Winnie Heavenly -Blessings

Hello ladies ... 

Welcome back ... 

Day 3 _ Release -Polkadoodles Crafting 


Today, I am going to share my third card for the New Release 
over at Polkadoodles Crafting
These Winnie Heavenly is so beautiful  .. cuddly & adorable
I love each of them ... remember they are NOT DIGI DOWNLOAD
these are CLEAR POLYMER STAMPS

Here we go ... 



Blessings - Winnie Heavenly Clear Stamp set


My Card 



Stamped the image 
Colored with Copic Markers 
Keeping the layout quite simple & clean 
White glitter bakers twine 
White Gel pen
nuvo drops 
printed sentiment from store 



Colored Used 

Skin E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R11
Hair- E57-E55-E53-E51
Dress- Y08-Y02-Y00-Y000-
Wings - BV20-BV00-V000-Y000


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 
Hope you like what I have created and shared 
Do hop over and check out the other new release at 

Have a great crafty day 

Hugs Rose 







Comments