Steam up ...


My Bestie Aussie Challenge 

July 2018 

Theme : Anything Goes with My Besties 


Hello ladies and welcome back 

Hope you all are doing good .
My Life have been so hectic ... so much going on ...
 it seem never ending ...one can only pray .....
hope things do get ease up. 
Back anyways... 

We have a brand new challenges over at 
My Bestie Aussie Challenge
using the images by Sherri Baldy
which is available from  

Here is my DT Inspirational Post 

I have created a wand ....
 not a magical wand ... but a steampunk wand



colored the image with Copic Markers
I have added alot of things in here from my stash
added some white gesso ... 




here is my second project ... 
created a waterfall album 
 using the image 

colored the image with copic markers
fuzzy cut and mounted on 3D pop dots
die cut ... cogs and lamp post .. 
added in few more other details 


inside the album ....
I have used most of the papers from my stash

Hope you like what I have created and share ... 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 


Happy crafting 
Rose





Comments

  1. Hi Rose your projects are stunning I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew