Dream Destination - Paris

Some Odd Girls ...Monthly Facebook Challenge


Hello ladies ...

How are you all doing .. today, I like to share my new DT Inspiration card which I have created for our Monthly Facebook Challenge - July  with a twist of 
vacation activities 
I love this image ... she is just prefect ... in every way, you can get her from HERE

Here is my DT Inspiration Card




Card size 14cm x 14cm 

like always .. I have printed the image on X-Press IT Blending Paper 
Coloured the image with Copic Markers 
Fuzzy cut and mounted on 3D pop dots 
Die cut the Eiffel Tower in gold cardstock 
die cut couple of stitched oval 
word by T/H word book
paper line from my stash 


It's a dream to visit "Paris" one day ... and see Eiffel Tower 
City of Love and Fashion !

Hope you like what I have created and shared .. 
Hope you do join our monthly fun challenge on Facebook

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy crafting ... 

Comments