Snow adventure


hello friends & Welcome Back 


How are you all doing in your crafting world ..! 
I have been quite busy with crafting and with my life ... & ...family .


Today, I have my new creation to share for 
using this beautiful image .. by Sherri Baldy ... 

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 


Another beautiful and cute image by Sherri Baldy ... just perfect for 
winter season ... even for Christmas ... as you all know it's 
winter here in Australia .. I decided to create a winter card .. 
I did color the image with Distress markers .. and fussy cut 
image is mounted on 3D pop mounts  
Used Distress oxide on the background ... add white & gold ... frantage 
and heat set ...  distress and inked all the edges
die cut  snow flakes and added clear bling in the center 
added white cotton lace on sides 


tried my best to keep in the same color tones ... 
quite happy with the result . 
card size is 10.5cm x 15cm 

Hope that you can join our current monthly challenge . 
Have a peek with our DT girls have to showcase 


Thanks for stopping by & leaving some love. 
Happy Crafting 

Rose 






Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card I love everything about it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie for your lovely comments! ♥️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew