Hello Foxy !


Hello friends in Blogland ...


Hope you are doing great and having fun in your creative world 
as here is Australia ..it is very cold and rainy day ... as winter has started 

Today, I like to share my card for 
using the image 


Here is DT Inspirational card 






I used Copic Markers to color. Papers are from my stash ..!
Using circle die cut .. and die cut the word … Hello
added in some roses, white lace, cream large pearl
card size is 14cm x 14cm 

Colors Used 
skin -e000-e00-e04-e11-e21-
hair- e59-e57-e55-e53
Dress- yg17-yg21-yg05-yg03
eyes- yg17-yg05-yg03
Hope you like what I have created and shared .

Thank you for stopping by and taking peek . 

Hugs Rose 

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card I love it. That image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew