Dreams

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog

Hello ladies & Welcome Back !! 


How are you all doing ! Today, I  have a New Card to share at 
do hop by and take a peek ... and don't forget to join our current challenge  

I have created this cute card using the image 
which you can get from 



Card size - 10.50cm x 15cm 
Printed the image on X-Press IT Blending Paper 
Colored in with Copic Makers 
White card stock 
Paper line from my stash 
Nuvo Drops 
T/H sticker 
white gel pen 

I have added few layers to my card ...but keeping it clean and simple .
fussy cut the image and mounted on 3D pop dots 

Hope you like what I have created and shared. 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy Crafting 
Rose 




Comments

  1. Such a cute and cuddly image - brilliant card as ever. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew