Sending Love


Hello friends .... 
Welcome Back 

Today, we have a new challenge over 
our current theme :
Anything Goes 

here is my DT Inspirational card 

card Size - 14cm x 14cm 
Printed the image on X-Press It Blending paper 
Colored with Copic Markers 
created a little garden scene 
paper from my stash 
adding in few layers on paper, keeping it quite simple 
nuvo drops 

Hope you like what I have created and share .. 
it was quite fun to color and create 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 




Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIGHTFUL card Rose!
    The colours and colouring of your image panel are gorgeous!
    I was wondering, how big is your image panel and did you use Copic markers to colour the background too?
    Thanks heaps, Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew