Happy Birthday !



Hello friends .... 

I'm back ... !!! Today ... I am going to inspire you ... with my new creation for 
I just simply love this image .. she is gorgeous and beautiful
let's not waste time and have a peek 

Here you go ! 

printed and colored the image with Copic Markers
Fussy cut the image ... mounted on 3D pop dots 
I have used few layers on this Tag ... 
Different techniques have been used ... 
distress the background .. used nuvo drops 
shimmer black inks 
given two different dimension on the tag  
added so chipboards
corner edges and much more 
I love the whole effect ... 


here is the side view 
added the "Birthday" chipboard .. by Make it Crafty 
used a simple white twine 
edge have been distressed and inked 
i have used quite some black on this tag ... so the 
image can pop out 
created this tag for my best friend ... as its her Birthday Today ! 
hope she likes it . 

Hope you like what I have created !



Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 
happy crafting 

crafty hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Wow this is stunning, there's so much to see. Beautiful colours used which really has impact, and I am sure your friend will love it!! Superb project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag design with lots of yummy layers and texture x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did inspire me. TY xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew