You + Me = AWESOME

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

hello friends ..&..Welcome back 


Once again it is mid of the month... which means 
New Mid Month Release 
which you can get from 

Now it my turn to show off ...my new DT creation 

Here you go 



I am just in love with this little cutie mice ... 
Image are printed on X-Press It Blending paper 
Colored in with Copic Markers 
I have used Distress Oxide for the back ground ... 
keeping is clean and simple .. 
image is mounted on 3D pop dots 
cut the heart die cut ...twice ( T/Holtz Die ) 
placed few nuvo white nuvo drops ..but for some reason they changed color 
stamped the sentiment and mounted on pop dots 

Hope you like what I have created ... 
do join our fb challenge 
and dont forget to hop over and check out 
our BLOG

Happy Crafting 
Hugs
Rose 

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew