You Have Stolen My Heart

My Bestie Aussie Blog Challenge 

February Challenge - Anything Goes with Love .. 


hello ladies & welcome back 

Today ...we have a brand new challenge over at 
using the image by Sherri Baldy - My Bestie 
which is available from 

here is my DT Inspirational card 


 I have created an easel card ...
i have tried to keep the whole concept of my card clean ... 
as I wanted to show off the image more 

closer view 
 i have used the papers from my stash 
i have cut the border on the card ... to get an effect .. used H/C border die cut 
place couple paper flowers with little yellow blooms 
placed few nuvo drops on the card ...
stamped the sentiment 

printed the image on X-Press IT Blending Paper 
Coloured in with Copic Markers ... 

I love this image so much ... she is one of my favorite Bestie ..
just love these eyes .... they have story to tell .. sweet & cute 
I am happy with the result ... and hope you like it as well .. 

Dont forget to join our Current Challenge - 

Until we meet again .. 
\Happy Crafting 
Rose Andrew 


Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card that image is just so pretty. Have a great evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Rose 🌹 she’s fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew