YAY ...Pancake Time ... Oopsy...!!


Hello friends .. welcome back 

So... glad that its Saturday on my side on the world.. 
gives me little bit extra time to do some craft work and catch ups.

As most of us love Pancakes ... and its quite big celebration in few countries 
I love Pancakes ...do you ... I enjoy them anytime of the day ...  

Today, I like to share this Brand New Image from 
which is available from 

here is my DT Inspiration 


Its a digital image- printed on X-Press It Blending Paper 
 and colored with Copic Markers 
fussy cut the image and mounted on 3D pop dots 
 the paper line from new release 
i love these papers... there is so much one can do ... 

My card size is 14cm x 14cm 
I, printed few designer sheets out on
 HP printer paper 210 gsm and it prints out...beautifully 
and few flowers as well 2 large & 2 small ... four rose buds 
fuzzy cut all the flowers and slightly curl them with flower styler to get 
bit of shape ... same with rose buds 
mounted them on top of each other to get some dimension
used some die cuts from my stash 

close view for flowers and image 



Nikky has design few different sentiment .. which you can get from HERE


Hope you like what I have created and shared for the day 
do hop around on our Facebook Group to peek all the beautiful creation 
by our DT designers . 

Have a blessed and Crafty Day ... ! 
Until then 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 




Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card that is a wonderful image. Yes we love pancakes in our house and when we go out we like them for breakfast too. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toninght we are going to eat pancakes...... here in Holland we don't have a pancake day, but we eat them regularly.
    bye Ine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew