Some Odd Girl


Hello ladies ...&...Welcome back 

Today, I like to showcase few days which I created for 
using the new release digital images 


Here is my DT Inspiration card 

Like always, I printed the image & colored with Copic Markers 
I decided to go with steampunk style & it was fun ...
I think he looks quite handsome & smart
die cut the steampunk elements in bronze, silver & gold 



Card No.2 
i just adore this image .. his so so cute 
so i created a night scene ..
i colored the background with Copic markers 
using some washi tape and 
stamped the sentiment 


card 3 
for this I am using the digital image which one released during 
12day colour challenge and I think she is very gorgeous 
you can get her from HERE

closer view 
created a gift box using A4 cardstock paper 
i went with shabby chic style with lots of white lace 
handmade flowers, leaves and lots of clear glitters 



 here is a full view 
for my gift box & I also created a altered heart as a gift 


my altered heart which with white lace, 
handmade flowers, leaves,small paper roses,hair pin
added lots of glitter and die cut with a birdcage charm 

LITTLE BLACK DRESS MAE DIGI STAMP
full side view 

I, did use few different die cuts 
such as
 Eiffel Tower  La La Lands Crafts
skeleton leaves - Marianne die cuts
small heart board - Marianne 
side corner board - Marianne 
Hearts - Spellbinder 
Rolled rosettes - Spellbinder 
small butterfly - Paper Roses 
Clear Glitter - Heart felt creations 
small paper roses 
Cotton Lace
Nuvo Drops 
3D pop dots 

Hope you like what I have created & shared ... as I quite enjoyed 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Oh...Don't forget to join our monthly Facebook Challenge .

Happy crafting 
Rose 


Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing -
    I loved one all the detail & I love steam punk
    The second was so cude - gracious such great images then came
    card three !!!! WOW !!! the detail, and all the layers of lace ribbon - Wow, a show stopper!
    I am not sure how I wondered here - but so glad I did ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations as always Rozina! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew