Heart Beats !


hello friends 
welcome back 

Hope you are doing great and ready for Valentine's Day ... any special plans ! 
Today, I have created this Tag for Sherri Baldy Blog Post
using this beautiful printable ... and to be honest I quite enjoyed it .. 
it was so quick and easy ... 
as you all know... that most of the times I do color my own images ... but thought to try something for a change ... and here is the result and you be the judge . 

here is my DT Inspirations Tag

you can purchase her from 


Close View 

here is the close view to the image ... 
I have die cut different sizes for hearts in glitter paper ... 
and added few layers ...mounted the image on 3D pop dots 
 some pearls, paper roses,with 
lace and ribbons ... I love her .. 


Closer View 
here is a bit closer view to the image ... so you can see ... as i have added few 
layers on face, bow and hearts .... 
I love the final results and you should give a go as well . 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. 
Hope you like what I have created ... 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 


Comments

  1. Hi rose this is a stunning tag it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, love the glitter hearts and lace :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew