Holly Jolly Christmas



Hello ladies and welcome back 

Today.. i am happy to announce that i will be joining 
Paper Nest Dolls  as there New Design Team Member 
And I would like to say Thank You to Christine Young for giving 
me this opportunity

Today, is my first DT showcase .. and I am really excited 


Here is you ... 




my card size is 14 cm x 14cm 

 l love this image .. perfect for Christmas ... 
I printed the image on X-Press IT Blending paper 
Colored the image with Copic Markers 
Used Kaiser Craft - Christmas paper from my stash 
and bit and bobs from my stash 
inked the flowers with distress oxide 
and stamped the sentiment 
mount the image on 3d pop dots 
placed a large snowflake die cut ..
 added few clear glitter around the image ... 

Hope you like what I have created and share ...
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy crafting .. 

Hugs Rose 


Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew