Christmas Shopping & Pressies

Hello ladies & Welcome back 


How are you all doing ..! Busy Busy !

Today, I am back to share my new card using the 
gorgeous image by Sasayaki Glitter Digital
they are brand new released images 


Here is what I have created to inspire 


IMAGE #132 - CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
 card size 14cm x 14cm 
printed the image on X-Press It Blending paper 
colored in with Copic Markers 
fussy cut around the image 
holly leaves & Lamp post are also coloured in with Copic markers (by H/C)
images are mounted in 3D pop dots 
There is few die cuts on the card  
I have add some white flower soft on her hat ( for pompom ) 

side view 


Here is my 2nd card 

IMAGE #136 - CHRISTMAS MICE

card size 14cm x 14cm 

colored in with Copic Markers and printed on X-Press It Blending paper 
layered couple of times .. keeping it simple and clean 


it was really fun to color these and play to create a day 
hope you like what I have created and shared 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 

Hugs 
Rose 



Comments