YAY ...


Hello friends

Today, I am super excited and over the moon ... !!
Finally I can share this great news with you all .. Yes ... I got published in Australia Cardmaking,, Stamping & Papercraft Magazine ... Nov issue 2017 .


Here is some pics !









I have colored the images using Copic Markers 
and the theme was Aussie Christmas ... 
I did used the images by Zoe Mitc 
all these images are available from 

images used - 

Original Cards 






All images are colored and fussy cut 
and couple of the day ... I did create the background .. using Copic Markers 
die cuts-.
 snowflakes/flower/ Habour Bridge/ Opera House /
T/H wordings /sun /circle & oval /border 

Hope you like my Aussie Christmas Cards . 
Thank you so stopping by !

Happy Crafty 
Hugs Rose 

Comments

  1. Hi Rose all your cards are stunning. Congratulations on being published that is awesome. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo congratulations Rose they are all gorgeous
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Well done Rose - you deserve it! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being published, your cards are gorgeous !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew