Halloween Time


Hello friends 
and 
Welcome to my blog 

Its been a while since my last posting ...at times  life gets so busy and and full of commitments that I don't get time to make a post but I do remember my fans and miss you all ... 


Once again it's that time of the year .... Halloween ... I don't celebrate Halloween and it's not that big and other parts of the world ... but in some area ... people do celebrate .... in my street ....kids will dress up and go Trick or Treat ... very cute and interesting to see... 

Here are some rosettes  & a tag 

I created  for swap friends, hope they like it ... 
I have used Graphic 45 paper ... it's an old edition from my stash 
but love how they turned out 


Set of 3 Rosette  for Halloween 

I have few layers here ... 
orange circle, spider web, gold thread, 
couple of star and purple sequins and 
place the sentiment  


This is very simple ..., just few layers 
cut the circle & ink ... 
cut out spider web and ribbons with white mash 
place the sentiment 


on this I have used a tree branch & black bird "raven"
with some ribbon,black tulle and black lace 
punch out circle and create the moon and place 
the sentiment 



Here is my Tag 

Using Tim Holtz paper range from my stash ... 
Like how it has turned out ... 



for my tag ... 
d/cut spider webs, black ink, 
couple of circles , black and orange, black tulle 
and back card stock with ribbons 
and some purple rhinestones... 
mount the image on 3D pop dots .. 
lightly brushed white gesso 

well friends that from me for today ... 

hope we catch up soon ... 

have a lovely day 

Rose 



Comments

  1. Love all your creations Rose - they are full of texture which I adore! I don't do Halloween either but it doesn't stop me creating for it either as it's fun! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag and rosettes Rose. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute rosettes, and I really love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous spooky projects. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing. Great creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab projects, especially love the tag !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rose they are all stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew