01st September Release

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

Hello friends in  bloogville .... 

Time is just flying ... ! 
Once again it is time to share new digi release and my DT Inspiration card 
for this month's release . 
I love this new release ... which is available from 
hop over and see what other DT member has created 


 Here is my DT Card ... 
using the image 
IMAGE #100 - OCTOPUS TOWER


 I have printed the image on X-Press It - Blending paper & coloured
with Copic Markers, using the prime paper from my stash 
with some sheer gold net and gold lace .


Here is my 2nd card


Printed the image and coloured in with Copic Markers 
love the image ... his just way too cute . 
used few die cuts and bakers twine .... and white paper doily . 


Well that's all what I have to share for the day . 

Once again, Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy Crafty 

Hugs Rose 

Comments

  1. Great cards, love the expression on the purple octopus' face lol :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl,

    I am visiting from Kit and Clowder.

    I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like. While you're there, please enter to win the two prizes I am giving away!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love octopus tower! Awesome colouring too! I love an image that makes me smile! :D Your blog is fabulous too! :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew