Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Mid July Release

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog
Hello friends & Welcome to my blog 

Hope you all are doing great ! and enjoying your crafty time as 
my kids are on school break and so is hubby ... !
Nice to get some quality family time . 


Today I like to share couple of  new creations for 
it's mid month release ...
Images are available 
Love these images as they are cute & it was 
such a fun to create 


Here is my DT Inspirational Card 

Images are printed on X-Press It Blending paper and 
colored  in with Copic Markers and used designer papers 
from  my stash .. in co-operation with buttons, flowers, lace, pearl and twine .I have used little mini alpha stickers 






 Here is my second card ... 
I totally, totally love this image ...it was such a fun to play along 
Image has been printed and colored in with Copic Markers 

created a little scene with stamped palm tree, couple of shell & star fish die cut 
 I have used the paper from my stash and it is by Kaiser Craft 
Trying to create and keep a clean look for the card .. 




 well friends ... I hope you like what I have created and shared for the day . 

Once again, Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek ...!
very much appreciated ! 

Until we meet again .. 

Happy crafting 
Rose 


9 comments :

  1. cute and beautiful card and cute and gorgeous card Rose
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rose your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards....love them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet cards Rose. Cute images and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute! I love both of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards once again Rose. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely fun cards, coloured beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs
Rose