Happy Birthday

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog



Hello friends,

Today, I like to share my new card for 
for new monthly release 
images are created by 
Naz Smith 

I have printed and colored the image 
with Copic Markers 
did you few layers
you can purchase the image from 

Here is my DT card 


IMAGE #54 - IT IS OUR BIRTHDAY
card size is - 10.5cm x 14cm 

Here is my color using the freebie image



IMAGE #50 - PANDA IN MUG - FREEBIE
card size - 10.5 x 15cm 


I love these cute little images ... just perfect 
The images have been printed for X-Press It Blending Paper 
I have colored the images with Copic Markers
use of different die cuts & glitter papers
Papers from my stash 


Hope you like what I have to created and shared 

Hugs Rose 





Comments

  1. They are beautiful Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose all your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew