Peace




Hello friends in blogland ... 

Today, I am here to share my new DT card 
using a brand new digi images 
by Sherri Baldy 
and the other great news is that she is coming out 
in her New Fluffy Coloring Book ... YAY !!

Here is my DT Inspirational card 


card size - 14.5cm x 14.5cm 

I have colored the image with Copic Markers 
image is printed on X-Press it -Blending paper 
I have tried to keep the lay out very simple and clean ... but 
I did ended up with few extras ... hehe ... 
mounted the bamboo paper on white card 
double matt emboss paper on white & mounted on 3D pop dots 
image is mounted on green glitter paper -again added 
 3D pop dots to give extra  dimension 
with green bow & twine with few butterflies ... 
... just trying to create a very peaceful & mindful sound-ring 


Copic Colours 
Skin - E000- E00-E04-E11-E21
Top - YG17-YG06-YG05-YG03-YG21
Pants & Bow - RV99-RV95-RV93-RV91
Hair & Sand - E59-E57-E55-E53

Materials Used 
Embossing folder -kaiser craft 
Butterflies - Paper Roses (die cuts) 
White lace 
white pearls 
paper flowers 
clear glitter 
white fran-tage 
word "Peace" -Tim Holtz -Christmas Collection
green polka dots ribbon 
white & gold bakers twine
bamboo papers (stash) 
White card stock 
Green glitter paper 
Gold foil paper 

I hope you do like my card . 
Thank you for stopping by .. 

Crafty Hugs 
ROSE 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew