Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Hi



Hello friends ... 
Time is flying ... only few more day before we hop in to New Year. 
Hope that you all had a lovely Christmas day with your love ones . 


Today, I like to share couple of card which I created using the 
image by Sherri Baldy and you can purchase them from 

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 
using the image 
SCAN 0017

I have decided to go bit clean & simple card 
and did color this image bit differently ...with Copic Markers 
I have die cut the lattice back ground 


Card No. 2 

using the image 


I love this image and it was quite fun and interesting to colour her..
just sitting inside the planter carefree ... enjoying the moment. 
I have colored the image with color markers 
and created little ground floor . 
addding some paper blooms 
card size is 10cm x 14.5cm 
die cut few borders 
and sentiment "Hi" in gold 


Hope you like you what I have shared ... 
Thanks for stopping by ... 


2 comments :

  1. Hi Rose, these are gorgeous, love the sweet images. Wishing you all the very best for 2017.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda ...Thank you so much for your sweet comment .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs <3
Rose Andrew