Christmas Cheer



Hello friends 

It's more looking like Christmas now .... !!!
Hope you are having fun in your craft world .

Today, I created another Christmas Card using the image by 
Polkadoodloes Crafting and I got to say ...I just love 
this season Winnie Collection just so cute and adorable . 


Here is my card 



I always ..I have printed the image on X-Press It Blending paper 
and colored the image with Copic Markers 
 using different die cuts 
star stamps and distress ink bit around . 


Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas 
and 
Happy New Year .

Until we meet again.

Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. This is really fantastic Rose, immaculate colouring xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew