Saturday, 5 November 2016

Celebrate the season



Hello friends 
Welcome to my Blog 

As we all know ... Christmas is just around the corner...
and I decided to create couple extra cards...

So today I like to share a my card using the image by
they are so cute and beautiful to work with. 
and I have also entered in the following challenge


Here is my card ... i just love how it has turn out 





Paper line is by Kaiser Craft 2016 Christmas Release 
I have used all different die cuts here ... 
Elizabeth Dies - Snowflakes 
Marinanne flowers die cut
white doily die cut - Nini's Things
white lace & ribbon 
bling & pearls 
paper roses and small flowers 
glitter 
card size is 14cm x 14cm 
Image has been colour in using copic markers 

Well thanks all for today .. until we meet again 

Happy Crafting 
Hugs
Rose 


4 comments :

  1. This is wonderful Rose, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab project Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles hugs Aly (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, so many fabulous details.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles and for using a Polkadoodles image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs <3
Rose Andrew